American Standard has protected the health of our nation for more than 150 years. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, your health and safety are our highest priorities.
Your Health and Safety
American Standard takes great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, especially when we enter our customers’ homes.
Taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (“CDC”), the World Health Organization (“WHO”), and local health authorities, we have taken additional measures to make our safety practices even more rigorous and we’d like to share those with you:
- We are taking precautions to ensure that company representatives who come to your home are informed of CDC, WHO, and other relevant guidelines, and that they are instructed regarding compliance with those safety and hygiene protocols.
- We’ve instructed everyone in the company as follows: Everyone in our company who shows symptoms or comes into contact with infected individuals must stay home and follow the guidelines from the CDC, WHO, and other relevant guidelines to prevent the spread of any potential infection.
- We maintain regular communication with every company representative who will or has visited your home.
- We have implemented company-wide air travel restrictions.
- Our materials are shipped from our manufacturing plant here in the United States.
American Standard has immediately increased cleaning and disinfecting in all of our facilities. We have instituted strict travel restrictions and increased work-from-home procedures to protect the health of our workplace, our communities, and our customers. We feel deeply for those who have been impacted by this outbreak.
We value your business and are taking all precautionary steps to ensure that your health and safety are protected first and foremost, and to ensure we keep delivering on our mission of protecting the health of the nation, as we have done for the past 150 years. We thank you for your continued trust in us.